DATE To Be Announced (3 Days)
TIME 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
COST $480 ($50 non refundable deposit upon enrollment included)
CE's 24 Contact Hours
PLACE To Be Announced
PREREQUISITE Certified Massage Therapist
Please fill out this form and we will confirm your enrollment via email as soon as possible.
Postural Corrective Massage I
In this course, you will learn to perform medical massage and evaluate pathologies affecting the upper body, including cervical, thoracic, shoulder, arm, wrist, and hand.
After this course you will be able to:
- Utilize proper body mechanics to support technique and prevent self injury.
- Evaluate and treat cervical pain, headaches, TMJ and improve range of motion of neck.
- Apply deep tissue and myofascial release techniques to all conditions.
- Treat brachial neuralgia, frozen shoulder, shoulder bursitis, rotator cuff injuries, shoulder and elbow tendonitis.
- Treat Kyphosis and Scoliosis.
- Treat nerve impingement syndromes such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Apply these techniques seamlessly in a full body massage.
- Maximize results by applying a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses the muscular origins involved in pain and dysfunction.
- Utilize appropriate draping techniques to ensure client comfort.